[K12OSN] New Questions

Paul VanGundy vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us
Sun Aug 20 12:09:12 UTC 2006

Les,

In my opinion, the best option to use is the winbind option. The reason
why is because turning on services for Unix is irreversible. So it
actually changes your 2003 schema and the way active directory behaves
while the winbind option doesn't mess with your active directory schema
at all.

-Paul

--
Paul VanGundy