[K12OSN] Getting MPlayer installed

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Wed Aug 23 00:53:08 UTC 2006

I'm running K12LTSP FC5 in a home brew server that has an AMD 1ghz 32
bit processor and 1.5 gig of RAM.

I have been trying to install MPlayer in my server for several days and
I'm constantly running into version and missing file problems.   It also
seems that every time I download an rpm file which I thought should have
everything needed to make this work I've been proved wrong.

Can someone give me an exact listing of which files and versions I need
to use to get this critter up and running?  Where to find these files
would be extremely helpful also.

Thanks in advance
Pat