[K12OSN] exporting users

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Thu Aug 24 14:16:58 UTC 2006

Assuming you mean they are going to login to a shell on the webserver, try copying
/etc/passwd, /etc/shadow, /etc/group, and /home to the webserver.  Make sure you've got
a root shell already open on the webserver before starting this in case something goes
wrong, because this will also replicate root's info from the K12LTSP server onto the
webserver.

Petre