[K12OSN] Re: smbldap-installer pdc option: import read failed SOLVED! (David Whitmer)

David Whitmer dwblue02 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 18:17:02 UTC 2006

Matt,

Sure, I don't mind updating the wiki.  I'll try to do that this weekend.

I do have a question about my process, though.

In step #1 above, when running "./smbldap pdc", is it normal for it to fail after it ssh's into the BDC computer and tries to continue running from there?  (thus needing to run "./smbldap bdc" directly on the BDC itself)

David Whitmer
Calvary Schools of Holland, Michigan