[K12OSN] exporting users

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 27 12:24:04 UTC 2006

I've never tried it, but here are a couple links I
found to use PAM for authorization on your apache
server:

http://pam.sourceforge.net/mod_auth_pam/
http://search.cpan.org/~hdaniel/Apache-AuthPAM-0.01/AuthPAM.pm

If you have LDAP set up, there is a module for that
too:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_authnz_ldap.html

-Rob