[K12OSN] Getting MPlayer installed

jconlon1 at elp.rr.com jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Mon Aug 28 14:41:51 UTC 2006

Something must have been changed again.  This is the out put from
running the command line you gave me.
Thanks
Pat

Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
macromedia                                                           [1/7]
at-stable                                                            [2/7]
core                                                                 [3/7]
k12ltsp                                                              [4/7]
updates                                                              [5/7]
webmin                                                               [6/7]
extras                                                               [7/7]
Parsing package install arguments
Resolving Dependencies
--> Populating transaction set with selected packages. Please wait.
---> Downloading header for mplayer-skins to pack into transaction set.
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.atrpms.net/fc5-i386/atrpms/stable/mplayer-skins-1.0-pre3_13.at.noarch.rpm:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:40:06 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux)
Via: 1.1 www.mirrorservice.org
Trying other mirror.
Error: failure: mplayer-skins-1.0-pre3_13.at.noarch.rpm from at-stable:
[Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.