[K12OSN] Removing Shutdown and Restart from Login Screen

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Tue Aug 29 01:32:19 UTC 2006

Aloha Y'all

I have been trying to figure out what to edit to remove the shutdown and
restart options from our server that operates as a workstation.  I have
seen that on K12LTSP5 it has been removed.  This lab is still running
4.x, and if a mischievous student chooses to reboot the lab, they can.
Can anyone point me to the file I need to edit.  /etc/X11/gdm.conf does
not seem to have what I am looking for, but I may have missed it.

--scott