[K12OSN] terminals now fail to boot - Update

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Wed Aug 30 19:54:37 UTC 2006

In your updates, it's possible that dhcpd got updated to the newest 3.0.3
release, which has a problem that requires the addition of 'next-server'
to the config file.

Take a look at:

   http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/DhcpdSiaddr

for more info about the problem and solution.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org