[K12OSN] User screens flashing windows

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Thu Aug 31 16:12:30 UTC 2006

This was posted a while back by Steve:

Look in your login screen setup, for the XDMCP tab, and then the setting
for maximum remote sessions.  (I'm on Ubuntu thin client, but I think
it's the same for FC).  Once you change that, you need to restart GDM,
and how you do that will depend on what distribution you are running...
I'll let someone more technical give you correct steps for that!

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon
steve at hargadon.com