[K12OSN] Adobe Reader 7 shows blank page in Firefox

brcisna at eazylivin.net brcisna at eazylivin.net
Sun Dec 3 19:03:11 UTC 2006

Hello List,

I'm sure this has been hashed a zillion times,but I can not get Adobe
Reader 7.0.5 (rpm) to show anything but a blank page in Firefox. This is a
fresh install of K12LTSP v.5 . I ve read all kinds of similar
scenario's,but no one has a definitive answer? If I downgrade to the
k12ltsp version of adobe 5.0 all is fine. I'd like to get the
latest/greatest features of Acroread 7.0,though. I HAVE searched through
the archives here as well,but no go? I'm sure others have run into this.
When I do a "about:plugins" in Firefox, extension .pdf does show up in
mozplugger as enabled.
Thanks for any help,

Barry Cisna