[K12OSN] K12LTSP 6.0.0 Release Candidate #1

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Wed Dec 6 02:55:31 UTC 2006

Mel Wade wrote:
> I just had a similar experience.  Checking the Extra box crashed the
> install.  Gnome Mixer was what error on first login.
>
> Mel

Thanks guys for catching the Gnome Mixer. The fix that was included in
K12LTSP 5 needs to be updated for K12LTSP 6. You only see this if you
have a server that does not have a sound card (my test server does ;-).

I'll look into the "Extras" crash, that would be a general FC6 issue
that is unlikely to be specific to K12LTSP.

While I'm at it, I can set beagle to be optional and not installed by
default.

-Eric