[K12OSN] Firefox hainging for some users

Eric Brown ericbrow at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 12:44:36 UTC 2006

I don't think I'm much help here, but I'll share my expirence.  I was
having the same problems.  When I did, I would ssh into the server,
and killed any Firefox processes the student had, then had them try
again.  One student found that logging out, then back in  would
correct the problem.

Eventually, I decided to keep updating until I could no longer.  After
the updates, I also restarted the server (my first and only restart of
the school year).  I no longer have this issue with firefox.

Hope this helps.

Eric