[K12OSN] K12LTSP 6.0.0 Release Candidate #1

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Wed Dec 6 21:08:22 UTC 2006

Huck wrote:
> Just installed the 64-bit dvd iso yesterday Eric.
>
> clicking on 'Fedora Extras Repository' during the install process was a
> show stopper...crashed the install...reboot required.

Verified that the fix for this works.

> also...after NOT checking that and completing the install...
> when logging in for the first time with a user...some error about Gnome
> applets I don't have specifics as I'm off site atm...and didn't think to
> write down the error msg and bring it with me..

I'm not getting this error with all of the latest updates applied. I did
see this the last time I tested it, I'm not sure if it is fixed by the
updates or that I am just testing it differently.

Can you double-check that you have all of the latest updates ("yum
update" will do the trick) and see if the error goes away?

-Eric