[K12OSN] Firefox hainging for some users

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Thu Dec 7 15:22:51 UTC 2006

Eric,

Thanks!  Just one question.  The "*", what happens if they have more than one directory under .mozilla/firefox?  A couple of students do (don't know why/how, but ..).  I guess I could create a simple for loop and then loop over the subdirectories of ~username/.mozilla/firefox and just remove any lock files.  I will let the tech teacher know and see if this solves it.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins

From: Eric Harrison <eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us>