[K12OSN] Autologin not working

Nadav Kavalerchik nadavkav at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 21:04:13 UTC 2006

i use KDM to auto-login.
i just set the /etc/sysconfig/desktop the same way you did which starts KDM
and i'm attaching a link to the kdmrc file which enables auto login.
http://www.groworganic.info/ltsp/etc/X11/xdm/kdmrc.ltsp

you can use kdiff (or some other diff GUI app) to compare these files and
find something you probably missing.

i hope it helps.

:-)