[K12OSN] Autologin not working

Ray Garza ray at mission.lib.tx.us
Thu Dec 7 22:45:37 UTC 2006

Thanks for the info guys but it is still not working. I can make changes to
the kdmrc.ltsp (such as using a Greeting) file reboot and no changes show up.
I just get the Fedora logo in the center of the screen with the Username and
Password box's. On the bottom left of the screen I have Session Type and Menu
and on the Bottom right I have the domain and date/time. The greeting doesn't
show up. So that tells me that file is not being looked at.

I think what'll do and wipe the server clean and start over.  No big deal as
this is not a production box, just a small server and 1 client setup to test
things out with.

Thanks for the help.

-ray