[K12OSN] Autologin not working

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Fri Dec 8 19:09:09 UTC 2006

stupid question Ray - is auto login not working on the client or the
server? For the server to log in you have to uncomment and edit a couple
of lines at the bottom.

The following file works in K12ltsp 5 but the reset sessions resets and
defaults to xterm.

http://morrisbrandon.com/classrooms/admin/BeeBoard/Server%
20Files/kdmrc_desktop_server

note that you have to change the usernames towards the bottom to match
your scheme and that this requires static IPs or IPs for a long lease
time as you have to assign a particular workstation to a particular
user.

regards,
William