[K12OSN] When keeping login records...

Alan Hodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Sat Dec 9 14:52:26 UTC 2006

Looks very doable - thanks Petre.
What would it take to turn this into a small application (who-log) that
could be turned on and off as needed? I am thinking of a teacher that
knows s/he is going to be absent, tels the sub not to allow anybody on
the system, but then has the undeniable evidence if the request is
disregarded...not that we don't trust subs or kids.
Cheers
Alan
El Paso TX
-=o=-