[K12OSN] When keeping login records...

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Mon Dec 11 14:42:39 UTC 2006

If you don't want people to connect via ftp on a given day, the best thing would be to
run 'service vsftpd stop' and shutdown the daemon.  Since this can only be done by root,
putting the teacher and/or sub into /etc/sudoers and putting an icon on the desktop that
calls 'sudo service vsftpd stop' would seem to be the easiest way.

Petre