[K12OSN] Kill all your users

Steven Santos steven at simplycircus.com
Tue Dec 12 02:33:39 UTC 2006

As useful as this is, I think it would make a nice addition to K12LTSP if we
could have a set of central log on and lof off script where a lot of this
could be done consistiantly across the different desktops.

Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.
Email: Steven at SimplyCircus.com
 Mail: PO BOX 620753