[K12OSN] Off Topic: Local unix user account limit?

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Dec 15 15:41:56 UTC 2006

The Netscape Directory Server and OpenLDAP both had their origins in the LDAP/DS
developed at the University of Michigan. Sun bought Netscape's DS when AOL bought out
Netscape, and sold it as the Sun One DS.  Subsequently, Sun sold it to Red Hat, which
released it as Fedora Directory Server.  So, FDS is the descendant of Sun's DS.

Petre