[K12OSN] NX Server port 9200

Jeremy Rempel remps.jr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 21:37:20 UTC 2006

I have been to that page but, port 9200 is out of the range that the server
should be connecting to the client, even if "Enable SSL encryption of all
traffic" was not selected.  Maybe the server is trying to treat the remote
workstation like a thin client?  I noticed some bootp traffic generated from
the server when I attempt to login.  How would I be able to disable the thin
client "server" to test to see if that is interfering?

Jeremy Rempel

Perhaps the page at the following link will help: