[K12OSN] NX Server port 9200

Jeremy Rempel remps.jr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 00:24:07 UTC 2006

I found a drastic fix, but at least I am making progress with this box:
 rpm -e ltsp_ppc ltsp_i386 ltsp_x_vesa ltsp_floppyd ltsp_kernel_kitchen-sink
k12ltsp-core ltsp_esound_i386 ltsp_esound_server

I won't be able to run thin clients off this box now that I have removed
these packages.  What else won't work?

Jeremy Rempel