[K12OSN] Desktop Control

Nadav Kavalerchik nadavkav at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 07:03:55 UTC 2006

btw.
if you use KDE and kiosktool, you can get into any profile you've made and
change it further, manually by editing the files in:
/etc/kde-profile/THE-PROFILE/share/config/...
many things are not visible through the GUI !

tip:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kdecore/README.kiosk?view=markup

another tip:
i've removed the option to change Desktop Envirument from the Circles login
theme i use by editing the file :/usr/share/apps/kdm/themes/circles . so
users can't change to gnome on login. (after one of the students showed me
how the use gnome and not kde :-)