[K12OSN] PostSession script, rm command and user directories

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 11:22:56 UTC 2006

On 16/12/06, Meelis Mihhailov <meelis at nlib.ee> wrote:
> This did not work. If I use the command rm -rf /home/terminal9 then files in
> Desktop are not erased as well as files in the /home/terminal9 created by
> the user.
>
> If I use rm -rf /home/terminal9/* then Desktop files are removed but files
> in /home/terminal9 made by user are still not removed :(

Did you run them as root? Or through some root owned script? Running
in scripts owned by by others / gdm may not allow this.

Alternatively do rm -rf /home/terminal9/.* and rm -rf
/home/terminal9/* together work?

Sorry I jumped in to the thread a bit late and I may be asking you to
cover the ground all over again.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar