[K12OSN] Image creation software

Shane Sammons shane.sammons at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 20:19:23 UTC 2006

I personally have used G4U which worked well, but was slow and then I had
issues with the version I had used and USB keyboards on the new systems.

We too could not afford Ghost. I liked Acronis True Image Workstation, and
used its trial to do a few summer images. I am hopeful to find another
freeware app or look back at G4U after I get time to see if new releases
work.