[K12OSN] The Dreaded DHCP on port 1067

cliebow at midmaine.com cliebow at midmaine.com
Tue Dec 26 15:18:02 UTC 2006

Most importantly..you need to add an option 128 and an option 129 to tell
the d/led kernel that dhcp will be on port 1067..that is what is missing
since first dhcp is fine..option option 129 "DPORT=1067";PLease CHECK
SYntax..
FOR HELP LOOK FOR ALERNATE DHCP ARTICLE BY BHASKAR MANDA on the old
ltsp.org site
chuick