[K12OSN] DHCP on a different port..... was 'The Dreaded DHCP.....'

Huck dhuckaby at hvja.org
Wed Dec 27 23:06:21 UTC 2006

Theory is sound given the following layout:

MS-DHCP server  ------>  MS-CLIENTS

eth1
K12LTSP  eth0   -------> LTSP clients
            ltsp-dhcp active on THIS NIC only

I surely wouldn't attempt this with a single NIC setup(I'm faint of
heart)...
the 10/100 nic for the ETH1 is cheap enough to do a dual nic setup..

--Huck