[K12OSN] terminal audio global setting

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Thu Dec 28 20:54:56 UTC 2006

Yes, do just that: put the settings for the GX1s in the first part of lts.conf, under
the [Default] heading, and specify the settings for the GX110s either by their MAC
addresses, or tie specific adresses and hostnames to those MAC addresses in the
/etc/dhcpd-k12ltsp.conf file, and then specify the settings by hostname in the lower
part of lts.conf.  Which is exactly what you just said.

Petre