[K12OSN] Wiki Experiment

Steven Santos steven at simplycircus.com
Sun Dec 3 18:33:55 UTC 2006

wiki.simplycircus.com is the address of our wiki, however you must have a
Simply Circus school account to access it (the wiki holds a large amount of
liceanced material - about 20% of the wiki.  Yes, those articles are locked
for editing, though we encourage commenting on the talk page).

I do not have a link to the journalism class wiki, but I am told its only
available in the classroom when the teachers laptop is plugged in and turned
on.

Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.
Email: Steven at SimplyCircus.com