[K12OSN] Hardware question where the newest K12LTSP is being used

My current server is a home made affair that has a 1GHz AMD processor in it. I was recently given a newer box that has an Intel 2.2GHz processor in it. Can I move the hard drive from the AMD machine to the Intel machine without having to re-install everything or loosing my students' folders and files?

Thanks in advance
Pat