Re: [K12OSN] Impress/Firefox very, very, very slow

On 06/12/06, Huck <dhuckaby paasda org> wrote:
yeah just noticed this beagle thing on k12ltsp 6.0beta7...

is this really beneficial with an LTSP setup?

IMHO beagle is beneficial but takes way too much over head and so I
have been uninstalling beagle. Better still I have been using IceWM
since slowly Gnome overheads are also rising. To be sure they are
offering much better functionality but on LTSP I would rather have
fastest response time coming due to lowest overheads.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar