Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 6.0.0 Release Candidate #1

Mel Wade wrote:
I just had a similar experience. Checking the Extra box crashed the install. Gnome Mixer was what error on first login.

Mel

Thanks guys for catching the Gnome Mixer. The fix that was included in K12LTSP 5 needs to be updated for K12LTSP 6. You only see this if you have a server that does not have a sound card (my test server does ;-).

I'll look into the "Extras" crash, that would be a general FC6 issue that is unlikely to be specific to K12LTSP.

While I'm at it, I can set beagle to be optional and not installed by default.

-Eric