[K12OSN] OT: OpenOffice Impress Woes - Any Ideas?

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 04:55:51 UTC 2006

On 06/12/06, Paul VanGundy <vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us> wrote:
> working fine, including making outlines, etc. However, as soon as
> individuals start adding pictures or animations the program just
> closes. Then when you reopen Impress it tries to recover the file and
> fails.

The only time I have seen it happen is when large files are dopped in.
Maybe it was a memory issue. With LTSP server this should not be an
issue.

In OO-1.xx there used to be an issue if file is saved and closed from
outline view it would not open but with Ubuntu6.06 using OO-2 this is
not the issue.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar