Re: [K12OSN] Open source sign software like omnivex

For the information billboard part, you could create an OOo Impress slideshow and just have it loop continuously.

Petre

Jim Christiansen wrote:
My VP has just asked me if I can run a new 42 inch lcd as an information billboard, sign, and movie/music system. He has one quote for Omnivex at $4000.00. There must be something I could use that would be open source...

Any ideas?  Thanks,  Jim