Re: [K12OSN] OT: OpenOffice Impress Woes - Any Ideas?

If the kids are trying to add pictures directly from the internet, try having them save them to the desktop first, and THEN dragging them into OO.

John

On 12/5/06, Sudev Barar <sbarar gmail com> wrote:
On 06/12/06, Paul VanGundy <vangundypw sau14 k12 nh us> wrote:
> working fine, including making outlines, etc. However, as soon as
> individuals start adding pictures or animations the program just
> closes. Then when you reopen Impress it tries to recover the file and
> fails.

The only time I have seen it happen is when large files are dopped in.
Maybe it was a memory issue. With LTSP server this should not be an
issue.

In OO-1.xx there used to be an issue if file is saved and closed from
outline view it would not open but with Ubuntu6.06 using OO-2 this is
not the issue.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar