Re: [K12OSN] Impress/Firefox very, very, very slow

the IceWM installed default on Beta7 of 6.0 had only the open office apps in the menu...the gnome menu was empty and there was no 'start here' on the desktop like older versions had.

Intentional?

perhaps that just means Huck gets to funkify the menu manually ;)

--Huck