[K12OSN] floppy madness

Hi folks,

I have about 18 thin clients around our small school, and am using the latest stable version of k12ltsp.  When students put their floppy disk in a work station, an icon appears on the desktop of every open session.  This is very confusing when there are several students using computers at the same time; 10+ icons on desktops that say "floppy".  How do I fix this, or eliminate it all together?  Thanks!

Will