[K12OSN] Re:Firefox hainging for some users

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Thu Dec 7 15:18:53 UTC 2006

Sorry for the late response, but the issue is that firefox will not launch saying that an instance is already running, but ... there are no instances of firefox running on the server at all, for any user. (at least using ps -eax  | grep firefox to locate instances).  The tech teacher has agreed to try upgrading to firefox 2.0 tomorrow afternoon for her last twoclasses of the day (I can do the upgrade during lunch period, I hope).  That said, I guess I will need to download an rpm or add a repository since yum isn't showing an upgrade to 2.0 as an option.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins

From: cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us