Re: [K12OSN] Desktop Control

Not sure if you've tried these or not...but it was replied to you last month ;)

--Huck

Hi Mel,

Sabayon and pesselus (may already be installed on systems using gnome) used together seem to do it for Gnome Desktops. I can't really figure out if these projects are under active development however.

http://www.gnome.org/projects/sabayon/

http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=1082

John