Re: [K12OSN] Desktop Control

Mel,

I have used both Sabayon and Pessulus numerous times and I have to tell you that there is a catch. If the users that are logging into your thin clients are authenticating against Windows Active Directory, both programs are useless and I can't currently find a program that will work. If the accounts are on your LTSP Server/Samba server then these programs will work well. In our district, all of our students currently authenticate against Windows ADS 2003 and Sabayon will not work. If anyone has a different experience please do let me know how you do it. Just wanted to inform you. Thanks.

-Paul

--
Paul VanGundy
Director of Technology

Quoting Mel Wade <mel melwade com>:

Thanks, that's what I was looking for.  I got stuck on another problem and
now that I came back to it, I couldn't find the email.
--
Mel Wade
"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." - BF