[K12OSN] MS box can't locate samba-ldap domain - dns issue?

Sergio Chaves sergio at turbocorp.com
Thu Dec 7 18:21:10 UTC 2006

I solved ALL my printing problems for both PCL5/6 with the "latest" hplip
driver (hplip-1.6.10.tar.gz) from http://hplip.sourceforge.net or
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=149981.

If you decide to install it, first remove ANY instances of hpijs* or older
versions of hplip AND read the README files :o)

<tears of joy> I connect wireless, scan, copy, fax, etc.</tears of joy>

--
"I've read the last page of the Bible. It's all going to turn out all right."
--Billy Graham"

 This transmission (including attachments) may be: (1) subject to the
 Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly
 confidential to Sergio Chaves, LLC.  If you are not the intended
 recipient of this message (or authorized to receive for the intended
 recipient), you may not read, retain, disclose, print, copy or disseminate
 to anyone this information. If you have received this in error, please
 reply and notify the sender (only) by reply email, and destroy all copies
 of the message (including any attachments). Unauthorized interception of
 this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.