Re: [K12OSN] Desktop Control

I came across the kiosk tool late last night, and have found it to work well, even against AD authentication.  Since I wan't everyone locked down I set the default policy to lock down and then made a different policy for root and other local admins as necessary. I don't know if you could use Sabayon that way or not...