[K12OSN] Disabling screen saver?

Is there a way to globally disable the screensavers for all users in
K12LTSP?  Some of my users leave the computer room without logging out
and other users cannot log in unless the terminal is rebooted.  I would
like to also remotely log out users so that there is not promlem with
locked files/runaway processes that cause problems for other users.

K12LTSP v.5.0
Dell Pentium D 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM
24 GX1 clients

Jim