Re: [K12OSN] AD Join and Home Folders - Success!

I think you should write a page on the wiki describing your experience and include links to the how-to you found. Then at least people can find the info easily. Better yet, write to the author of the how-to and ask permission to copy it to the wiki (or at least plagiarize major portions). The reason this is better is that a year or two from now, that how-to may disappear, in which case link-only wiki page won't be of much use--we've seen this happen a few times already. Most how-to authors will be flattered by requests for copies of their documentation.

Petre

Mel Wade wrote:
I know there has been a lot of discussion (partly from me) reciently about joining K12LTSP to the domain. I've (finally) been successful! In the process, I've come across the clearest HOWTO so far on this that is very concise and clear. I'm sharing it for those interested. I'd recommend it for the wiki but since it's not my work, I don't know what the protocol is on that!

http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?p=441220

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com