[K12OSN] AD Join and Home Folders - Success!

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Dec 8 13:54:24 UTC 2006

I think you should write a page on the wiki describing your experience and include links
to the how-to you found.  Then at least people can find the info easily.  Better yet,
write to the author of the how-to and ask permission to copy it to the wiki (or at least
plagiarize major portions).  The reason this is better is that a year or two from now,
that how-to may disappear, in which case link-only wiki page won't be of much use--we've
seen this happen a few times already.  Most how-to authors will be flattered by requests
for copies of their documentation.

Petre