[K12OSN] My (probably really and truly) final issue with pam_mount

Thanks to Mel's tip I've finally got steps 1, 2, and 3 of my active
directory problem solved completely.

Ok now I've got one final (yeah right) thing I'm trying to figure out.

I have two user groups, teachers and students, who have their documents on
two different servers. So can anyone recommend a pam_mount.conf setting
that will figure things out? Or should I just write one volume mount line
for each share, and let one fail and the other succeed depending on the
group?

Regards,
Tom Wolfe