Re: [K12OSN] Screen Reset

I've had that when I was logged in as 'root' at the server
and then logged in and subsequently out as 'root' on a client.

--Huck

Mel Wade wrote:
I've rebooted the server, but the problem is still there.

The cause is consistently reproducable on our server.. We click logout on the client and have an immediate problem at the console.