[K12OSN] Hello

Paul Nelson pnelson.k12 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 00:22:00 UTC 2006

Hi Henry,

I'd be happy to help out. In fact, since you are in a school district
that I support, you can call me and ask for help anytime!

Be sure to checkout the online digital photo course at:
http://nwonline.nwresd.org/course/view.php?id=2

I can create a moodle course for you on the NWRESD server and you can
have your students participate online.

;-) Paul Nelson
(503)614-1478