RE: [K12OSN] DHCP and PXE with two different Class of IP address

One quick thought regarding the use of a Windows DHCP Server - if they
use RIS, or the newer WDS, for deploying Windows Images to PCs then you
will find that the DHCP options on the Windows Server are already taken.

If I've got this wrong I am happy to be corrected as this is the largest
stumbling block on LTSP integration on a Windows Domain that I've
encountered...

Luke