[K12OSN] Automatic user logout script?

Dan Young dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us
Mon Dec 11 19:06:57 UTC 2006

Hey, I've sent my fair share of "brown-bag" shell scripts to the mailing
list. I've come to believe that it's better to provide a near-miss
(optimally phrasing it w/ a "caveat emptor", using "echo"s instead of
"rm -rf"s and all that) than nothing at all. To wit:

http://headrush.typepad.com/creating_passionate_users/2006/12/how_to_build_a_.html
http://tinyurl.com/y2jvu5

--
Dan Young <dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us>